Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2019

Technology wood-The process

The process of making my Wood Truck

Step 1 I used a ruler,pencil,paper (A3) and a piece of wood to make a full size working drawing of my truck.

Step 2 I used a ruler,pencil and a Tri-square to copy the measurements from my drawing on to the wood.

Step 3 I marked a square line (at 90°) across and using a Tri-square.

Step 4 I cut off the first piece of wood using a backed saw and Tri-square.

Step 5 I then marked out the joint using are Tri-square,The cut piece of wood to mark the width and a marking gauge.

Step 6 I then cut out the joint using a backed saw
at.
Step 7 Then I chiseled it out with a wood chisel and a mallet.

Step 8 I put the small piece of wood into the joint.

Step 9 Then sir gave me a piece of wood for my cap of the truck to draw out the shape I want it to be in.

Step 10  Then Sir cut out the shape and sanded it.Then he glued it on to my piece of wood that will soon be a truck.

Step 11 After the glue was dried sir gave me a piece of slim wood that I measured and gave it to Sir to cut and glue on to my truck.

Step 12 Then I drawed out  my  doors,Lights,windscreen etc.

Step 13 Then I drawed some design/patterns on the back of my truck and put my wheels on last.


No comments:

Post a Comment